Moog Curlin 2000
The Moog Curlin 2000 is an ambulatory pump that performs patient controlled analgesia, intermittent, variable, and continuous infusions.
The Curlin 2000 ambulatory pump is a small, lightweight device that is easy to use. It can be accurately used in any position with a low rate resolution of 2 microliters.
The Curlin 2000 can be customized for:
- Continuous Infusion – Designed to allow a constant, programmed rate of infusion
- Patient Controlled Analgesia (PCA) – Designed for therapies that require a continuous rate of infusion, patient-controlled demand boluses, or both
- TPN with Automatic Ramping – Designed to allow a level rate of infusion of parenteral nutritional products with the option of tapering at the beginning, end, or both beginning and end of the infusion. This mode also has an early ramp-down feature.
- Intermittent Delivery – Designed to deliver programmed intervals and rates of specified amounts of infusates and to optionally deliver small amounts of the infusate between doses to keep the patient’s access site patent
- Variable Program – Designed to allow varying amounts, rates, and times of delivery of infusions up to 24 specified programs
Follow the link below for the Moog Curlin 2000 operator’s manual:
- Error Code 10
- Error Code 20
- Error Code 29
- Error Code 30
- Error Code 32
Everything that comes out of our shop has been cleaned, serviced, and is ready for use.