Smiths Medical CADD Legacy Plus 6500
The CADD Legacy Plus 6500 delivers medication for intravenous, intra-arterial, subcutaneous, intraperitoneal, epidural, or subarachnoid space infusion. The pump is intended for therapies that require a continuous rate of infusion.
The CADD Legacy PLUS 6500 pump is for continuous and intermittent therapies because performance runs in the family. Includes pump, single-use 50-/100-ml pump pouch, 2 AA alkaline batteries, non-sterile demo cassette, operator’s manual, patient guide and carrying case.
- Easy to read and understand display screen provides information for programming adjustments and troubleshooting
- Cassette detection sensor is designed to detect cassette attachment
- Upstream and downstream occlusion sensors are designed to alert the patient and clinician if interruption of fluid delivery occurs
- Air-in-line detector with Off, High- and Low-sensitivity settings is designed to alert the patient and clinician if air is present in the administration set tubing
- ON/OFF key allows pump to be placed in low-power state and is designed to save battery life
- The last 1,000 events in the pump’s history can be downloaded either directly or remotely (using a modem) to a PC using the CADD-DIPLOMAT PC Communications System
- CADD pump reliability and durability can mean less down time and fewer interruptions to therapy
- Infusion rates up to 125 mL/hr and dose volumes up to 1,000 ml can accommodate high-rate, high-volume therapies
- Longer delayed start time and expanded dosing parameters provide added flexibility in meeting complex therapy requirements
- Internal clock designed to keep dosing on schedule