Hospira Plum A+ Triple
The Plum A+ and Plum A+3 are designed to deliver parenteralenteral, or epidural infusions over a broad range of infusion rates, from multiple fluid container types.
With more than 325,000 pumps installed worldwide, the Plum A Triple general-purpose infusion system remains the proven choice for caregivers and clinicians alike. The scalable platform can be initially deployed, and later upgraded to include Hospira MedNet safety software to meet your evolving patient care needs.
The unique, innovative PlumSet cassette technology and time-saving features simplify medication delivery and help to enhance safety for patients, clinicians, and caregivers.
- Deliver infusions with confidence with the unique PlumSet technology
- Reliable performance, steady, consistent and proven
- Closed system IV administration of hazardous medications
- Available with or easy upgrade to Hospira MedNet safety software
- Reliable pumps that will grow with you over time
Follow the link below for the Hospira Plum A+ Triple operator’s manual:
- Distal Air
- Proximal Air