Smiths Medical CADD Legacy Plus 6500
The CADD Legacy Plus 6500 delivers medication for intravenous, intra-arterial, subcutaneous, intraperitoneal, epidural, or subarachnoid space infusion. The pump is intended for therapies that require a continuous rate of infusion.
The CADD Legacy PLUS 6500 pump is for continuous and intermittent therapies because performance runs in the family. Includes pump, single-use 50-/100-ml pump pouch, 2 AA alkaline batteries, non-sterile demo cassette, operator’s manual, patient guide and carrying case.
- Easy to read and understand display screen provides information for programming adjustments and troubleshooting
- Cassette detection sensor is designed to detect cassette attachment
- Upstream and downstream occlusion sensors are designed to alert the patient and clinician if interruption of fluid delivery occurs
- Air-in-line detector with Off, High- and Low-sensitivity settings is designed to alert the patient and clinician if air is present in the administration set tubing
- ON/OFF key allows pump to be placed in low-power state and is designed to save battery life
- The last 1,000 events in the pump’s history can be downloaded either directly or remotely (using a modem) to a PC using the CADD-DIPLOMAT PC Communications System
- CADD pump reliability and durability can mean less down time and fewer interruptions to therapy
- Infusion rates up to 125 mL/hr and dose volumes up to 1,000 ml can accommodate high-rate, high-volume therapies
- Longer delayed start time and expanded dosing parameters provide added flexibility in meeting complex therapy requirements
- Internal clock designed to keep dosing on schedule
Follow the link below for the CADD Legacy Plus 6500 Operator’s Manual
Everything that comes out of our shop has been cleaned, serviced, and is ready for use.