Smiths Medical Cadd Legacy One 6400
The CADD Legacy One 6400 delivers medication for intravenous, intra-arterial, subcutaneous, intraperitoneal, epidural, or subarachnoid space infusion. The pump is intended for therapies that require a continuous rate of infusion.
Cadd Legacy One 6400 Pump, an ambulatory infusion pump, offers reliability and durability which can mean less down time and fewer interruptions to therapy-specific continuous infusion.
- Easy to read and understand display screen provides information for programming adjustments and troubleshooting
- Cassette detection sensor is designed to detect cassette attachment
- Upstream and downstream occlusion sensors are designed to alert the patient and clinician if interruption of fluid delivery occurs
- Air-in-line detector with Off, High- and Low-sensitivity settings is designed to alert the patient and clinician if air is present in the administration set tubing
- ON/OFF key allows pump to be placed in low-power state and is designed to save battery life
- The last 1,000 events in the pump’s history can be downloaded either directly or remotely (using a modem) to a PC using the CADD-DIPLOMAT PC Communications System
- CADD pump reliability and durability can mean less down time and fewer interruptions to therapy
- Infusion rates from 1 to 3,000 mL/day can meet the requirements of a wide range of continuous delivery protocols
Follow the link below for the CADD Legacy One 6400 operator’s manual: