Smiths Medical CADD Legacy PCA 6300
The CADD Legacy PCA 6300 delivers medication for intravenous, intra-arterial, subcutaneous, intraperitoneal, epidural, or subarachnoid space infusion. The pump is intended for therapies that require a continuous rate of infusion, patient controlled demand doses or both.
CADD Legacy PCA 6300 for continuous clinician-activated bolus and patient-activated bolus infusions. The CADD Legacy PCA 6300 pump is for pain management therapies because performance runs in the family.
- Easy to read and understand display screen provides information for programming adjustments and troubleshooting.
- Cassette detection sensor is designed to detect cassette attachment
- Upstream and downstream occlusion sensors are designed to alert the patient and clinician if interruption of fluid delivery occurs
- Air-in-line detector with Off, High- and Low-sensitivity settings is designed to alert the patient and clinician if air is present in the administration set tubing
- ON/OFF key allows pump to be placed in low-power state and is designed to save battery life
- The last 1,000 events in the pump’s history can be downloaded either directly or remotely (using a modem) to a PC using the CADD-DIPLOMAT PC Communications System
- CADD pump reliability and durability can mean less down time and fewer interruptions to therapy
- Convenient programming in milliliters, milligrams or micrograms and expanded concentration ranges
- Includes pump, single-use 50-/100-mL pump pouch, 2 AA alkaline batteries, non-sterile demo cassette, CADD key, operator’s manual, patient guide and carrying case.
Follow the link below for the CADD Legacy PCA 6300 operator’s manual:
Everything that comes out of our shop has been cleaned, serviced, and is ready for use.