The Graseby 3400 is a micro-computer controlled device developed by Graseby Medical for the administration of sterile liquids. This compact, robust pump is designed to sit on a table top or to be pole mounted.
It can be configured to work with one of a range of brands of syringe, and the the brand that the pump is presently Configured for is displayed.
The pump caters for syringe sizes of 5, 10, 20, 30, 35, 50 and 60 ml, the size is automatically sensed and displayed.
Designed in consultation with users, the main features of the pump are:
- 0.1 to 1200.0ml/hr infusion rate.
- Dose rate calculator.
- “Hands-Free” bolus/induction preset.
- Accepts 5 to 60ml syringes, from all major brands.
- RS232 Serial link for remote monitoring and control of infusion.
- AC mains and battery powered.
- More than 10 hours’ battery life.
- Simple menu-driven operation.
- Comprehensive safety self check, with clear alarm messages.
All of our pumps are patient-ready with a 90-day warranty. Next day shipping is available. Call today to buy or rent.
|Flow Rate range||0.1 to 1200.0ml/hr|
|Volume Range||5 to 60ml|