The Baxter Sabratek 3030 Infusion Pump provides accurate, safe, and reliable volumetric delivery and can be used in both arterial and venous applications.
- This pump can use standard, soft, and straight-line administration sets that are manufactured by either Abbott, Baxter, McGaw, or Sabratek
- The pump is easy to program and use. You simply agree or disagree with the pump’s prompts by using the YES and the NO keys.
- The pump’s Lockout mode makes it tamper-resistant by requiring a software access code to be keyed in prior to any parameter changes. This limits patient programming and profile selection while maintaining optimum compliance.
- User adjustable occlusion pressure, 8-20psi
- Selectable occlusion alarms
- Alarms: Air in Line, Door Open, High Rate, Down Occlusion, Up Occlusion, Hold, Empty Bag, Low Battery, Empty Battery, Infusion Complete and Pump Malfunctions
All of our pumps are patient-ready with a 90-day warranty. Next day shipping is available. Call today to buy or rent.