The Baxter FloGard 6301 Dual Channel Volumetric Infusion Pump can deliver a wide variety of fluids over a broad range of infusion rates. The device’s features include:
- Uses only standard Baxter® solution administration sets.
- Two separate pump channels allow it to do the work of two conventional pumps, resulting in space savings.
- Configurable settings allow the device to be custom tailored to best suit the hospital’s needs.
- Computer control capability allows remote control or monitoring of the device via a standard RS-232C interface.
- Infuses a wide variety of fluids, including blood and fat emulsions.
- Suitable for use in epidural administration.
- Safety clamp automatically occludes the tubing when the pump door is opened.
- Occlusion sensors detect both upstream and down-stream restrictions. Sensitivity of the downstream occlusion sensor is selectable through the device’s configuration.
- Flow check display shows resistance to flow.
- Ultrasonic air-in-line detectors. Sensitivity of the air detectors is selectable through the device’s configuration.
- Each pump channel features a Programmed Delivery Profile that enables programming of up to 10 sequential infusion programs for situations where ramping of medications are indicated.
All of our pumps are patient-ready with a 90-day warranty. Next day shipping is available. Call today to buy or rent.